finduddannelse.dk is a Danish platform for lifelong learning. We believe that the students of today, through their research and future job placements can help shape the world of tomorrow in a positive way – and we want to help them on their way!
The scholarship will be awarded for the fall/autumn semester of 2021 and is open to people from anywhere in the world who want to study a master’s program that is helping you making the world more sustainable. We believe in making the world a more sustainable place and we want to help others who share our dream.
- You must have applied (or will apply) to a master’s program that can help you make the world more sustainable
- You must have applied (or will apply) for a study starting in the Fall Semester 2021
- The degree program may not be online
- You must meet the entry requirements for the university or graduate school, including:
- Hold a valid undergraduate degree
- Meet language requirements for the program
- You must hold or be eligible to apply for a relevant study visa (if applicable)
The ideal candidate is/has:
- A global mindset, and interested in combating climate change – whether it be within clean energy, biology, architecture, economics, business, health, agriculture, law, political science, journalism, anthropology or any other relevant field.
- Motivated and inspired to positively change the world
- A high academic achiever with the grades to prove it
- Involved in sustainable initiatives and projects (volunteering work, job etc.)
- Excited to take responsibility and determined effect change!
The application consists of:
- Filling out the short form
- Name, age, nationality
- Country of origin, chosen university and study
- Former education and experience
- Submitting a short essay (500-700 words) on the questions:
- What motivated you to choose this particular study program?
- How is your program going to help you fight/alleviate the impact of the climate change?
- Overall, how do you think education and the fight against climate change are connected?
Please note, applications must be submitted in English or Danish. Applications in other languages will not be considered.
You may be asked to provide:
- Proof of acceptance in the form of a copy of your acceptance letter
- Proof of undergraduate qualification in the form of a copy of your transcript
- Proof of identity in the form of a copy of your passport.
Please have these documents on hand should you be awarded the scholarship.