The Deans scholarship is an academic merit based scholarship available for all courses starting in January 2021 intake.
The Deans scholarship is an academic merit based scholarship so the applicant must have achieved: Equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University’s discretion.
- Half of the scholarship amount will be awarded in the form of a reduction in tuition fees and the remaining half, as a contribution towards the cost of University managed accommodation. Students not taking up a place in university managed accommodation will forfeit 50% of the scholarship (except in exceptional circumstances where university accommodation would not be a suitable option)
- Recipients will be expected to become scholarship ambassadors, contributing to University promotion both as students and in later years as alumni.
All international applicants will be considered for these scholarships when the application for admission is considered. The outcome will be confirmed in the Offer Letter. No additional scholarship application is required.
For further details, please submit an enquiry form.
Sign Up for Scholarship Updates
Get an email every week that 10.000’s of students use to get the latest scholarships.